Original organic, botanical, natural, geometric

Original organic, botanical, natural, geometric

sábado, 18 de maio de 2013

Where you find me?


This Post is for my dear friends in Portugal, who host and promote my work to their clients.
They are wonderful shops, run by wonderful people who cherish the the best that is Made in Portugal, they chose to have my pieces among many other wonders.

Today we travel to Evora, south of Portugal, to know the lovely Andrea store, called  Gente da minha terra ( people of my land) .


 Andrea chooses all items very carefully, with a selection of handmade Portuguese, as well as our  gastronomy is very well represented.


If you go to Evora, this is a place not to miss visiting, leave yourself in the friendliness of the hosts, and know what Portugal has to offer.

It is a pleasure to have my work in this wonderful space.


Thanks so much Andrea for you amzing store!


Gente da Minha Terra
Rua 5 de Outubro, 39 Evora Portugal

9 comentários:

  1. OOOhhh! Querida Sandra, muito obrigada pelas palavras mas principalmente, muito obrigada por fazer aquilo que faz tão bem! É um prazer enorme promover o seu trabalho e ter estas peças lindas no meu espaço! Um grande beijinho - Andrea

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful shop and you have gorgeous plates!!!!!
    Happy Sales!!! (I wish a lot!)
    Ildi

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a wonderful shop, and great display of your items, Sandra!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks so much :)
    Andrea é um prazer ter as minhas peças na vossa loja, sinto-me verdadeiramente orgulhosa :)
    Ildi and Estella, this shop is really amazing, its a pleasure have my work with Andrea, they found me by etsy , and I fell very happy for have my work in a shop that trully love and promote handmade!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a beautiful shop! It's the perfect setting for your wonderful artwork, Sandra!!! And I can really see the love for handmade that the owner expresses in her shop! :) Wishing you all the best, dear Sandra!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yes, Andrea its an amazing women, the shop is full of love!

      Eliminar
  6. What a fabulous shop It will be a pleasure to visit it when spending some time around Evora! Wishing to Andrea and yourself many sales and success!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Eva, you must go to Evora as soon as you can, Andrea is a great woman, the shop is full of wonderful handamade and love!

      Eliminar
  7. This shop is most inviting!! I wish both of you success and numerous sales!!!

    ResponderEliminar